If you want to wear a pair of young and stylish glasses, then the acetate glasses can be said to be the first choice. Acetate glasses, in the eyes of ordinary people, are "plastic", of course, the acetate in the true sense is very different from ordinary plastic products.
Acetate glasses are not popular, have good gloss, beautiful style, no allergies and so on. They are popular. It can be said that acetate glasses frames and titanium frames have become the mainstream of high-end glasses frames.
But today's acetate glasses frame market can be described as "mixed with fish and dragons", cheap or too expensive.
So today we are talking about how to distinguish the quality of acetate glasses.
To choose good acetate glasses, you have to start with the material of the acetate frame, which is made of high-tech plastic memory acetates. Most of the current acetate components are acetate fibers, and a few high-end frames are propionic acid fibers. The acetate of acetate fiber is divided into injection molding type and pressing sanding type, and the injection molding type is formed by watering a mold, but most of them are currently pressed and polished acetate glasses.
Generally, the materials in France and Italy are better, and Japan is also good. Many medium and high-grade acetate glasses are taken from these high-quality acetate, so the quality is more reliable. Good processing materials not only make the frames look comfortable, but also make them more individual and can be a unique feature.
Discriminating acetate glasses frames from the process
(1) Compounding process: combining acetate of different colors and different materials
(2) Engraving process: In the original color and style of the board, a computer engraving machine is used to engrave various patterns on the legs of the acetate;
(3) Inlaying process, which puts various patterns on the legs of the acetate, seamless, does not damage the smooth surface of the acetate, and integrates seamlessly. It not only subverts the traditional sticky diamond pattern, but also provides new ideas for the diamond ornaments. New perspective
(4) Paint process: the operator applies the paint pen to the temples to make the paint adhere evenly on the legs of the acetate glasses;
(5) Corrosion process: the use of a chemical agent to change the color of the leg of the acetate glasses, such as a bright color to a dark color. Of course, we look at the low-grade acetate frames. We will find that their processes are relatively simple, and generally do not use more sophisticated techniques such as compounding and setting. The medium and high-grade acetate frames often use a variety of techniques to create extraordinary color and match.