1. Cellulose propionate: referred to as CP material, with appropriate elasticity and toughness; soluble in solvent, so the material should avoid contact with organic solvents such as acetone and banana water; CP material is not easy to oxidize and decompose in the atmosphere. It is aging, non-flammable, and has good plasticity and fluidity. Therefore, various processing and coloring methods can be used to make rich and varied colors. Based on the stability of the CP material.
2. Polycarbonate: referred to as PC material, specific gravity 1.2, non-combustible, odorless and non-toxic resin, in line with the FDA and the United States Drug Administration regulations, its characteristics are the same as PC lenses.
3. Epoxy resin: also known as EP plastic, good temperature resistance, 30% lighter than ordinary plastic, high strength, high hardness, good elasticity can be made into thin and light frames. At the same time, it has a special memory function, so it is also called memory plastic, which is often used to make advanced frames and temples.
4. Manganese-nickel alloy: It is an alloy with manganese and nickel as the main alloying elements. The manganese-nickel alloy has good mechanical strength and corrosion resistance.
5. TR-90 material (Switzerland imported super tough memory resin material): Super toughness: Prevent deformation or even breakage of the frame during exercise to protect the face from injury. Memory function: special memory function, anti-deformation index up to 620kg/cm2. Light weight: TR-90, which is 30% lighter than the plate, can effectively reduce the weight of the glasses and make the wearing more comfortable. Impact resistance: Effectively resists external impact, it is more than two parts of the board.
6. Aluminum-magnesium alloy materials: light weight, environmentally friendly, durable This material is now used in a large number of high-tech products such as mobile phones, laptops.
7. Titanium material: During the heating process of titanium metal, when the temperature exceeds 860 degrees, the molecular structure will change and β titanium will be formed. The β-titanium density structure is better than titanium metal, so the elasticity is better than that of titanium metal, and its price is 3 times that of titanium metal! Since the hardness is higher than titanium metal, it is more difficult and cumbersome than titanium metal in the technical processing.