What Is The Transmittance?
Transmittance, also known as transmission coefficient, is the ratio of the amount of light passing through the material or medium or the amount of auxiliary flux to the amount of incident. The transmittance is not representative of the quality level of the glasses.
Many glasses tag will have different words such as 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, etc., the meaning is as follows:
1. The “0” level represents the application for cloudy days.
2. The “1” rating means that it is suitable for cloudy weather.
3. The “2” rating is suitable for fine weather.
4. The “3” rating is suitable for sunny weather.
5. The “4” rating applies to snow or the sea.